Mold Abatement & Restoration
Mold can put your family at risk! Call Premier, now!
Discovering mold in your home or business can be a frightful experience. You may find mold in open spaces but immediately have to wonder about the toxins you can't see. As you struggle to address the disaster in front of you, the first thing you need to remember is to call the professionals. Call Premier Cleaning & Restoration, Inc.!
Our expert team will address the situation and immediately jump into action, before any additional damages can occur. We will address potential safety issues, respond with speed and precision, and consult you throughout the process. Each day, we see home and business owners, such as yourself, struggling to deal with a disaster. You need not endure this burden alone. We are here to help! Let our trained and certified professionals, give you the peace of mind you need.
When you call us, we follow our 6 step Mold Restoration Process:
- Site Assessment: After you contact us, we immediately dispatch an assessment crew to the scene. The assessment team will evaluate the situation and begin the restoration process.
- Secure the Site: After assessment, our team immediately jumps into action, securing the site to prevent any additional damages. This can sealing off areas where potential toxins are exposed and identifying any water or air sources that could be feeding it.
- Water Removal: Not only can water, itself, cause destruction to buildings but it's a prime source of growth for mold. Any potential water sources must be closed off and dealt with immediately.
- Ventilation: Since toxins, resulting from molds can travel through the air, causing humans respiratory issues, we quickly need to ventilate the air, further drying out the vicinity.
- Clean-up: With water and ventilation under control, and a safe environment established, the cleaning process can begin. Walls are scrubbed, damaged materials are removed, and fumigation begins.
- Repair & Site Preparation: After clean-up has occurred, damages must be repaired and the site must be prepared for renovation. Premier Cleaning will work with contracting crews to insure that the site meets code specifications and is properly prepared for renovation.
Common Mold Damage & Physical Affects:
- mold allergies
- mold toxicity
- unpleasant odor
- airborne toxins
- unsightly stains
- rotten wood in walls, floors, and ceilings
- damaged drywall
- damaged/toxic insulation